The Best Expensive Gift!

Bellarocca Island Resort and Spa - Marinduque Philippines (bellaroccaresorts.com)

     "Discerning travellers in search of their next unexplored destination need to look no further than the Philippine Islands. With its white Santorini-inspired architecture on rolling terrain contrasted with the azure blue of the sky above and the clear water below, Bellarocca Island Resort and Spa offers a fantastic experience unlike any other place in the Philippines and across South-East Asia." - (bellaroccaresorts.com)


     Bellarocca Island Resort and Spa - Everybody's dream haven...


    So, ayun na nga... A dream finally came true... I celebrated my 23rd year of existence at the Beautiful Rock! Thanks to my dear Mommy for giving me a birthday gift I cannot really imagine. :)

The surprised birthday cake... Thanks Bella Staff! :)

     It was last July 2011 when I received a text from a friend about the promo from Bellarocca... Php 20,000.00 good for 4, so bale 5 kyaw each. Not bad kasi super ganda naman ng lugar! And then yun na nga, I told my Mom about the promo and she said mura na nga daw yun... (wow ha! mura na daw??) I asked my friend if it's real kasi malay mo baka scam or joke lang... And she said, totoo nga daw. She gave me the fone number of the travel consultant (Ms. Mia Gail Bugayong of H & M Travelista, Inc. - 09178589757) and then I  contacted her, have our booking for August 5-6, 2011 (agad-agad?? :D ) I received the confirmation letter regarding our booking and sent the payment through LBC "Hari ng Padala", and after one day, we received our reservation voucher. Then the rest is history... :)
  
Received our booking confirmation (agad-agad!) 
Our reservation voucher! Can't wait for our travel date... :)